We're always looking for legal talent to join our team!
What we Offer:
- The opportunity to be involved with a firm at the forefront of the evolution of legal services;
- Work within a supportive team environment;
- Flexible work hours and location; and
- Share ownership for lawyer employees after one year
To be a fit with Momentum, you should:
1. Have a sense of humour (we checked, this is #1);
2. Be dedicated to helping our clients grow and succeed;
3. Be committed to transparent, value-based billing;
4.Be a practicing Ontario lawyer, willing to work from wherever you are (including our office, your office, or on the sidelines at your kids’ soccer game) and not be obsessed with "face time"; and
5. Be willing to innovate and adapt to new technology (at Momentum, we never stand still).
If you have business law expertise that you would like to bring to Momentum, we want to hear from you. Tell us more about yourself HERE.
Right now, we're particularly interested in finding the following:
- Small Business Lawyer:
- 3-5 years of business law experience, including supporting small business with a full range of business needs
- Will work with our Small Business Growth practice group
- Business Lawyer:
- 8 - 12 years of experience
- A broad range of business law skills including corporate, commercial and securities law expertise. Will work with our Enterprise Growth practice group.
- Corporate Real Estate Lawyer:
- 10+ years of experience
- An active commercial real estate practice to assist with our corporate real estate needs
- Corporate Employment Lawyer:
- 8+ years of experience
- An active employment (HR) law practice to assist with our corporate clients