We're always looking for legal talent to join our team!
To be a fit with Momentum, you need to:
- Have a sense of humor (we checked, this is #1);
- Be dedicated to helping our clients grown and succeed;
- Be committed to transparent, value-based billing;
- Be willing to work from anywhere (including our office, on the sidelines at your kids’ soccer game or from the beach) and not be obsessed with "face time"; and
- Be willing to innovate and be adaptable in implementing new technologies (at Momentum, we never stand still).
If you have business law expertise that you would like to bring to Momentum, we want to hear from you.
Right now, we're particularly interested in finding the following:
- Small Business Lawyer:
- 3-5 years of business law experience, including supporting small business with a full range of business needs
- Will operate and grow our Small Business Growth practice group
- Business Lawyer:
- 8 - 12 years of experience
- A broad range of business law skills including corporate, commercial and securities law expertise. Will help operate and grow our Enterprise Growth practice group.
- Corporate Real Estate Lawyer:
- 10+ years of experience
- An active commercial real estate practice to assist with our corporate real estate needs
- Corporate Employment Lawyer:
- 8+ years of experience
- An active employment (HR) law practice to assist with our corporate clients